At Sonjiki, we understand that the perfect headwear is not just a fashion statement; it’s an expression of your unique style and personality. Whether you’re looking for a Hula to complete your look or a turban for a touch of elegance, we’re here to provide you with the best in headwear fashion.
In this guide, we’ll provide step-by-step instructions on how to measure your head accurately. So, let’s dive into our size chart and measuring guidelines to ensure that your headwear from Sonjiki fits you perfectly, allowing you to showcase your individuality and fashion sense effortlessly.
How to Measure Your Head Circumference:
- Gather Materials: You’ll need a soft measuring tape (fabric or tailor’s tape) and a mirror if possible
- Prepare Your Hair: If you have long hair, it’s a good idea to pull it back or flatten it against your head to get an accurate measurement.
- Position the Tape: Stand in front of the mirror and hold one end of the measuring tape at the center of your forehead, just above your eyebrows.
- Wrap Around the Head: Gently wrap the measuring tape around your head, keeping it level and ensuring it passes over the widest part of your head. This is usually right above your ears and about 1 inch (2.5 cm) above your eyebrows.
- Check the Measurement: Make sure the measuring tape is snug but not tight. You should be able to fit a finger between the tape and your head. Check the measurement in both inches and centimeters.
- Note Your Size: Compare your head circumference measurement to the sizes in the chart above to determine your cap or turban size. If your measurement falls between sizes, you can choose the closest size or opt for a slightly larger size for a more comfortable fit.
By following these steps, you can accurately measure your head circumference and select the appropriate headwear to ensure a comfortable and well-fitting .